Move Mouse is a simple application that simulates user activity. You can either move the mouse pointer, click the left mouse button, send a keystroke, or any combination of the three.
- Keep sessions alive - ideal for people who work from home.
- Interrupt screensavers/sleep mode.
- Automatically pause Move Mouse when user input is detected, and resume when idle again.
- Invoke your own automation using custom scripts.
- Apply blackout schedules so that Move Mouse only works at specific times of the day.
- Create your own Start/Pause schedules for complete control.
- No installation or administrative rights required - just download and run.
NEW! - Version 3.0
- Completely redesigned interface.
- Underlying code changes to reduce exceptions and improve efficiency.
- Custom script options clearer and easier to control.
- Custom scripts now natively supports popular Windows scripting languages.
- Multiple blackout schedules can be created.
- Blackout schedules have been made simpler.
- Automatic Start and Pause schedules can created for greater control.
Move Mouse can be as simple or as customised as you require.
To get started - download Move Mouse and click the "Start" button to see the mouse move every 30 seconds.
Browse through the options to see further customisations that will allow you to tailor Move Mouse to your exact requirements. You can find help on all of Move Mouse's features in the
If you think something is missing, then please feel free to raise a feature request on the Issues page. A lot of what you see in Move Mouse today has been driven from feedback.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0. That's it!
If you would like to donate to help the continued support and development of this software, or show your appreciation, you can do so below. Thanks!