This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Feature request: Specifiable interval cycle repeat amount

Nov 21, 2016 at 11:34 AM
Could it be possible to add a desired number of repeated interval cycles the Move Mouse does the specified actions and then pauses.
My situation: I have Move Mouse set to stealthly move the mouse at 300sec intervals to keep my workstation active, but sometimes i have to unexpectedly go to an other location with a hurry and have no chance to lock my workstation, and now movemouse is keeping it active to the sheduled blackout at the end of my normal workday.
If i could set an amount of inteval cycles the program runs before going inactive it would suite my needs even better.
And just to be clear, unfortunately i don't have the prividges to adjust the lockdown delay, because it's a corporate policy, but my work and location of my workstation differs quite much of the other personel and the 10min set lockdown time is just not enough, but for example 60 mins would be great for me.
Coordinator
Mar 20 at 10:20 PM
Apologies for taking so long to reply, I didn't see a notification for this thread.

I'll look to see what I can do in the new version that I'm hoping to have released in the coming weeks.