Move Mouse not minimizing Win7 parallels

Feb 26, 2014 at 7:27 PM
Move Mouse seems to run fine, but it is not minimizing to the system tray on my Windows7 parallels9 system. Windows is running in full screen mode, on a separate Mac "desktop."

On "start" the Move Mouse window greys out and relocates to the bottom left corner near the windows start button.

Thanks in advance!
Coordinator
Feb 27, 2014 at 11:17 PM
Hi,

An issue was raised not long ago that Move Mouse was still visible in the Alt+Tab screen when it was minimised to the System Tray. After looking at various solutions to resolve this, changing the border style to a Tool Window did the trick.

The downside to using this border style is that it can no longer be completely hidden when minimised to the System Tray.

It seems from the recent feedback that truly hiding Move Mouse in the System Tray is preferable to hiding it from Alt+Tab. I will release a new version very soon that reverts this back to how it used to be.

In the true spirit of trying to keep everybody happy, I will also allow people to use the Tool Window border style if they so wish, although by default it will be back to how it was previously.
Coordinator
Mar 1, 2014 at 10:03 PM
3.1.0 has been released which resolves this issue.
Marked as answer by sw3103 on 7/2/2014 at 4:20 AM