Won't click in Samsung's PC Share Manager

Jan 3, 2015 at 6:54 PM
I run Samsung's DLNA server. Works very well for my purposes compared other servers out there. I used Move Mouse in WinXP to help me 'set the changed state' (long story). I'd like to use it again, but when I start Move Mouse it will not left click inside the Share Manager program box. It clicks anything else I place it over, and I can even click buttons inside the Share Manager with a press of the left mouse button, but it doesn't respond to Mouse Move's automatic clicking. This had made life much more difficult than it used to be. Any ideas/similar experiences?
Coordinator
Jan 5, 2015 at 12:25 PM
I haven't heard of anything like this before, but I'm sure we can get a workable solution together.

Have a look at the script in the following discussion:

http://movemouse.codeplex.com/discussions/574684

This script will move the mouse pointer to three separate positions and send the left click event (the last one is a right click). You could possible use this as a Custom Script (Start or Interval) to send multiple left clicks at a time maybe? Or does the Samsung application need bringing to the foreground before the left click is sent?
Marked as answer by sw3103 on 1/26/2015 at 4:31 PM