This project has moved. For the latest updates, please go here.

Script location

Jun 23, 2015 at 4:24 PM
I have probably not understood something fundamental, but I cant see how to link Mousemove to a script - it seems remarkably elegant, simple, and nice but how do you save a script you generate and how do you tell Mousemove to execute it?
Coordinator
Jun 24, 2015 at 11:26 AM
  1. On the Scripts tab, you have to select at least one script option (Start/Interval/Pause).
  2. When you have selected the option(s), the Edit button next to the option(s) will now be enabled, along with the "Scripting language" option.
  3. Select your scripting language from the "Scripting language" drop-down box.
  4. Click the Edit button to launch the script for the desired option in the script editor (default Notepad, but you can specify a different one if required).
  5. Past your code in here and save the script.
Jun 28, 2015 at 12:18 PM
That's a great help thanks.
But there doesn't seem to be a way of selecting one from a number of existing scripts for editing or execution ?
A conventional file picker for selecting a script would be easy to add and less mystifying to newcomers, and would not detract much from the present elegance of the arrangements.
Coordinator
Jun 29, 2015 at 1:03 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Marked as answer by sw3103 on 10/29/2015 at 6:37 AM
Coordinator
Jun 29, 2015 at 1:05 PM
I think that is a good idea, and have created a feature request from this discussion that will be included in a future release.

Thanks